"For this purpose, LuxActive has set a web app for event visitors, which digitalizes the bus and shuttle schedule for both days of the event."
The Weinfrühling Südburgenland is one of the culinary highlights in the event calendar of the Southern Burgenland region. At the centre of this largest wine event are fine wines from the South Burgenland winegrowers. Numerous wine lovers meet at this event to taste the delicious wines from the region.
More than 50 participating wine producers invite visitors to perfect wine tours with a free shuttle bus service. For this purpose, LuxActive has set a web app for event visitors, which digitalizes the bus and shuttle schedule for both days of the event.
The bus shuttle app is also accessible for event`s visitors on smartburgenland.at.
The functions of the Shuttle Bus App
With the innovative shuttle bus app, visitors of the Weinfrühling event always have the current bus and shuttle timetable with them. Visitors can view the current and next bus and shuttles roads per desired line, easily find the locations of all the wineries on the map, and plan the perfect wine tour with the bus shuttle app. The shuttle bus app works based on the current location of the visitors, end user. Visitors can thus see their position on the map, view and find the nearest bus stop with the current departure times.
- All bus routes, as well as arrival and departure times of the bus shuttle service, in one web app
- Use the web app without downloading
- Display all bus stops, bus pick-up stations, and participating wine producers on the map
- Overview of all available bus lines
- A simple search for the name of the wine producer and direct display of the leading bus lines to the wine producer with the up-to-date bus departure times
- Clear timetable from winery to winery
- Winery route that can be planned in advance with the web app
We have a shuttle bus app for your event too!
If you are also planning an event with a shuttle service and would like to provide a shuttle bus app for your visitors, contact us. We will be happy to help you with it!
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No. 101016854.